Happy Day. I spoke to the Dermatologist after doing some research on Cancer. It turns out my sons is small enough that it is not to the most dangerous stage. He will still need the surgery. They will cut 1 cm deeper and wider than last time. After that he will see an Oncologist to make sure it has not travled to his lymph nodes, but all the signs point to it not getting that far. I am very relieved.
I am also very happy with my boyfriend. We are still learning about each other and we had a talk about how him not buying me a ring made me feel as though I wasn't a priority or important. He gave me a big hug and said that I am. I don't think he gets it sometimes, but I will chalk it up to him being a man. One thing I do know, when he knows what makes me happy he tries very hard to do it. It is hard to tell him what I need, I just want him to know, but I know that is not realistic.
Well, I have to get shopping. I am being featured in a local Realtor Magazine for the month of July and they are doing a photo shoot on Monday. Trying to get all my boys in beige shorts and blue shorts and my girls in denim skirts and brown tops will take a trip to the mall.
My kids are at their dads, so it will be nice to get out, alone. I went to Salty Senoritas for Cinco De Mayo last night. I posted some new photos on myspace. It was a madhouse, so ended up at the Wild Hare and danced awhile before getting home.
I had planned on hiking this morning, but after 5 beers and not eating any dinner I wasn't up to hiking by 6:30 am. I did run 3 miles at 7 am to make up for the lost hike. It wasn't as pleasant as the hike would have been, but at least I burnt some calories and feel as though I did my body good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home