Happy Moms Day! It has been a great day for me. Tim was very nice and bought gifts from the kids for me. I had them each do an extra chore today, so they could at least contribute toward the cost. I got a Starbucks gift card, Sees candy and a day trip to Camelback Spa. It is the full meal deal. A one hour massage, one hour facial, manicure and pedicure. I hope it is enjoyable. Sometimes it is hard to sit so long. I will try to go on a day that I am tired. I also am going to get Tim the same thing, for Fathers Day, so I don't have to go alone.
I got another listing yesterday, which is awesome. It is nice collecting listings, but I would like to unload some of them. They don't do me any good if they don't sell. One of my sellers is too high, actually, two of them are. I hope someone at least bites. I am also working with two buyers, so that is great.
Our pool gets dug this week. It is already swimming weather and I am grateful for our community pool. We are down there almost everyday after school. It is good to keep the kids busy. Now that we are over 100 everyday it is taking some getting used to. In another week I will adjust, but it is always hard when the excrusiating weather starts.
My daughter gets her own room today. Tim's oldest is moving his stuff out. She is happy, and we will be painting in the next couple of days.
Well, time to go swim.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home