Friday, June 09, 2006

Well, where to start? Had a great time in Rocky Point, Mexico last week. It was fun hanging out with 10 single people. We all got wild and crazy but no one crossed any boundries and we all laughed our asses off. Living with Tim is going well. We have our moments, but overall we seem to be working things out. I am stessing that my house has not sold and that I am almost broke making $4500 a month mortgage payments for the last two months. I had someone put an application in to rent my home, which I decided I would do last week as a last resort, but there fico scores were so low and there rental history was no good, so I didn't want to take the chance. I am getting my summer schedule set up. We will spend a week in CA visiting 3 amusement parks and attending a family get together. We will also visit the waterpark at least once and the movies a couple of times and Katchner Caverns. In September I am taking my kids to Rocky Point. We just reserved a house on the beach. They loved it last time we were there and my oldest kids can have a margarita with us at the local bars which is nice.
Well, it is time for me to tuck my rascals in and get the house picked up before big daddy comes home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home